Sunday, June 06, 2010

Gratitude Morning

Let's start Sunday off with a little -- a VERRRY little -- religion: offering gratitude for the people in our lives. Let me list a few of mine, in no particular order.

My sister Amy
Chuck
Claire of course
Gabe Murphy, my great-nephew who flew in yesterday from New Mexico
Amy Mata
Anna Garrett
Shana Ross
Ann Taylor and Chainsaw Yogi
My brother Tommy and his family
My sister Carole and her gang
Joyce P
MJ
My Illinois cousins, especially the Flamm-Mitchells
Margaret and Alice
Kim Kimmey and that Mike guy
Peg Newman
Pat Golemon
All other harpies
Stacy of course and Steve
Dr. Buescher

And it's comforting to know that I know if I left you out, YOU WILL LET ME KNOW.

Note: Every time I proof this, I add a few more names. That means I'm rich.

No comments: