Monday, January 29, 2007

Today -- Surgery minus 2 days

Over the weekend I changed my mind about the surgery--decided not to have it, you know. But apparently nobody paid any attention.

Went in this morning for pre-surgery appointments with the breast surgeon, then on to the anesthesiology consultation, then to have blood drawn and chest x-rays taken. Verrry uneventful. Lots of sitting around.

Tomorrow morning I meet the plastic surgeon at 8 and then go to lymphocyntigraphy to be injected with blue dye. Who thought of all this?

I will also find out tomorrow where I am in the batting order. I have to call between three and five to find out when I'm scheduled on Wednesday. The anesthesiologist--not mine but some other guy--says the surgeries will take about eight hours. Yeeeesh! What am I going to DO for all that time?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice spam..
I'm bringing my computer for the waiting room, so dad and I can do emails. It also has a lot of pics and movies on it.