Monday, May 05, 2008

Stories that make me laugh out loud.

This is one I can just think about and fall out of my chair.

One time my sister-in-law Cheryl announced that she would like to get a massage some time. "But," said Cheryl, her beautiful eyes flashing, "I've never had a massage. Does it hurt? I don't want someone to beat me up."

I explained to her that you can always tell the massage therapist to go easy on you. "You can just say you're a 'massage-weenie,' that it's your first time and that he or she should use light pressure until you say otherwise."

"Oh," she said, "that makes sense. I never thought of that."

Just then my brother walked in the door and Cheryl said, "Hey, Tommy, guess what? Did you know that if you go to a massage therapist, you can ask for a weenie massage?"

"Yes," said my brother, without missing a beat, "but it costs extra."

No comments: