Wednesday, May 21, 2008

We have a new deck and garden!



With native, easy-to-care-for plants and a "water feature!" This is Lynn's pretty sago palm anchoring the scene, and we installed a water-spouting urn from Joshua's up in the Heights. Casey likes it, as you can see. And we like having the messy covered patio gone. In the shot below, you can see that the back fence is now wrought-iron, and that last crackhouse in the hood that was on that lot has been torn down. Click on the photos for detail. Casey looks particularly stunning in the top pic.

3 comments:

Faith G said...

You don't know how much hope you gave me with your comment about your hair coming back with less gray than before, and BLACK! I bet you ook great. As a single woman, I am a bit more worried than need be about the color of my hair upon return. I already have some gray, and Im afraid of looking like a sheep.

Pat Wente said...

You hang in there. I promise you will be happily surprised!

yogini said...

What a pretty deck you have. I know Chainsaw Yogi will approve!