Thursday, May 01, 2008

More Stuffing, Please!

Going back in for minor surgery on the 12th -- need to have my, um, operation evened out. In honor of everyone's new focus on environmental, green choices, I have opted not to have silicone but will request cornbread instead. It may turn out a little lumpy, but I'll smell like Thanksgiving!

And don't worry. It's very minor surgery. I should be able to reach the top shelves of the Spec's wine section (where the cheap bottles are) within 24 hours.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, most of your true friends are lumpy naturally...so you'll fit right in. I'd prefer you smell like pumpkin pie...or chocolate...one can dream...

Anonymous said...

So what kind of wine do you serve with stuffing?

Teres

yogini said...

I guess this would be the kind of stuffing that cooks IN the bird, not StoveTop?

Pat Wente said...

NOT Stove Top. And I think a good oaky chardonnay goes nicely. I swear all of my friends are comedians.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, most of us are "funny"