Saturday, February 10, 2007

So Much for Invincibility

Well, Dr. McCabe cut the party short last night. I appeared to be bleeding heavier through the drain and we didn't get to go to Spanish Village or anything fun like that. We called the on-call drs and they said I might want to come in, but they were wrong. I didn't.

So I just settled down. Chuck thinks I was doing too much, trying to keep up with the Big Girls. But I also got jumped on by the dog yesterday afternoon. Then after that, I said something funny (below), and laughed quite heartily at my marvelous joke. Could have dislodged something then. Whatever. I'm fine, but have dialed back the activity.

Ok, here's the funny line: I walked into the guest room and Amy was asking Carole, "Have you watched the knitting TV show?" Carole replied, "I've watched a few times but it's kind of boring." I burst out laughing, "Imagine that!"

Perhaps you had to be there, but it was a real howler.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You slow down and take care of yourself a little more, girlfriend. I think about you constantly.
Brenda

Anonymous said...

Knitting show, is there a crochet show? Cause that wouldn't be boring.
Beth

Pat Wente said...

Or possibly counted cross-stitch. That would be a fast-moving show.